After you sign your last Will and testament....what's next?
March 31, 2019
Sign On You Crazy Diamond
May 7, 2018
Executor’s First Tasks
November 27, 2017
Is divorcing Uncle Sam right for you?
March 15, 2017
Estate Planning INFOGRAPHIC 2017
February 26, 2017
Protecting Principals From Errant Attorneys via NCAT
February 22, 2017
Top Ten Reasons To Update Your Old Will
August 2, 2016
How to know what you need?
June 24, 2016
Doubts about a spouse or child's financial maturity? There are ways to protect them and their inheritance long term.
March 21, 2016
Inadequate Testamentary Trust Wills.
How to spot one before its too late.
June 14, 2015
1. Lack Of Guidance To Executors.
For executors in particular who are likely to have to deal with a wide range of issues when distributing the est...
1. No asset protection i.e. from bankruptcy, creditors, addictions
2. No family law protection i.e. from divorce / relationship breakdown
3. No opportunity to manage income tax i.e. $100,000s lost
4. No opportunity to manage capital gains tax i.e. $1000s lost
5. No way to even up inequalities i.e. due to loans or super benefits
6. No quarantining of 'protected proceeds'
7. No effective control of passing of trusts, SMSFs and investments
8. No guarantee of 'keeping it in the family'
9. No way of preserving Centrelink entitlements
10. No flexibility with changing asset and personal circumstances
The Easy Way To Explain These Top Ten Reasons
Up until now, understanding modern estate planning Wills was for professionals only. This video tutorial allows any Australian to make an
The video tutorial is based on an effective whiteboard presentation developed by Terry Purcell of RetireLaw.
This tutorial has proved to be a valuable resource for our referring advisers, accountants, and their clients, shining a light on many major issues clients are unlikely to have even considered.
Beneficiary controlled testamentary trusts
Enduring Powers of Attorney
March 2019 (1)
May 2018 (1)
November 2017 (1)
March 2017 (1)
February 2017 (2)
August 2016 (1)
June 2016 (1)
March 2016 (1)
June 2015 (1)
© 2018 by RetireLaw Pty Ltd